RUN AMUCK... Let's get dirty!!!


RUN AMUCK = a 4 mile run through several obstacles including two 3 feet deep mud pits, hay bales, a tire challenge, a faux barbwire crawl, cargo nets and water hoses....

Yep, I'm up for this CHALLENGE!!! And it's next weekend...

Learning about this fun challenge all came about on my morning run with my friend, Abigail. Her and her husband signed up for the annual Run Amuck in Virginia. However, now that she's 5 months prego, she can't really crawl through barbed wire and risk it, so she offered us the tickets.

Now all I have to do is convince my husband to join in on the fun!! Think I can convince him? He hates germs and is not one to get super dirty... hmmmm..

The challenge begins.....



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

convince him! sounds so fun, esp to do as a couple!! :) love ya! -mag

lad said...

Come on Bob. Have an adventure with your wife.

the davidsons said...

do it! do it! do it!