His LOVE and GRACE is sufficient!



I just finished up a great lunch with my friend Sunshine and was encouraged by her godly wisdom- THANK YOU Sunshine!! :)

Juggling life's obstacles has been a hard and overwhelming task for me lately. Through my friend's encouraging words, I was reminded that I have to continually be in prayer and in the gospel, which gives me the knowledge to know that God's love and grace is sufficient! HE is all powerful and all present, and continues to pursue me even when I hesitate to seek Him. My faith is LIFE CHANGING, yet a struggle to live out daily. Praise God for his mercy and unconditional love for me, despite my ugly sins and worldy thoughts. In repentance, I am seeking the true knowledge of how to be selfless, unconditional, and forgiving. I struggle with it daily, but through His grace, I learn more and more each day how to become dependent on the Lord.

No comments: